- Hong Kong resident Aged 18 or above
- Currently living in subdivided houses, squatter houses, top-floor houses and other residences with poor environment;
- In urgent housing need;
- Family applicants need to hold a valid Hong Kong Housing Authority public rental housing application number and have been registered-3 years or more (the data of the applicant and other family members must match the data in the Housing Authority public housing application)
- Having a full-time job or applied for Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA);
- Have a practicable move out plan and move out within a 3-year stay period.
For enquiries, please contact the Hotline at 6916-7670. Application form and guideline can be downloaded at the following link: socialhousing.sjs.org.hk/
St. James Concourse aims to alleviate the housing needs of low-income families with 1-3 persons. In the short term, it is expected to improve the living environment and quality of life of the households. Meanwhile, through the social services provided to promote the concept of "healthy living" to strengthen the healthiness of households. In addition, the project also has neighborhood volunteer activities to promote the healthy lifestyle to the community through the participation of residents.
St. James Settlement